To celebrate the launch of our new travel lounge in Gloucester we have teamed up wth our friends at Do Something Different to give away a fabulous spa day and afternoon tea experience for two people at Gloucester's Hallmark Hotel.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
The winner has been notified
Enjoy a day of pure relaxation at the splendid Hallmark Hotel.
About the Prize
Set on the edge of the Cotswolds yet just 2 miles from Gloucester city centre, the Hallmark Hotel offers a haven to escape from everyday life.
You have the full use of the health and leisure facilities including:
- Large heated swimming pool
- Children’s pool
- Spa pool
- Steam room
- Squash court
And after indulging in the spa you can enjoy a sumptious afternoon tea including sandwiches, cakes, scones and a pot of tea.
You could also indulge in the spa treatments including massage, facials, manicures, waxing and spray tan - these treatments are not included in the prize however.
How to enter:
Simply complete the 'request more info' form on this page and put Gloucester Competition in the message field.
You can also enter via our Facebook page.
The prize will be drawn on Monday 6th June 2017.
- The prize is for one spa day and afternoon tea for two people.
- Valid for use Monday - Friday only
- Expires 30 November 2017
- Enter by 11am on 5th June to qualify. The winner will be announced at 4pm on the same day.
- No cash alternative permitted.
- Costs for treatments are not included
- By submitting your email, you are agreeing to receive our e-news which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
- By entering our competition you agree to send us a 'selfie' of yourself with the voucher for use on our social media.
- Minimum age: 18 years
About Norad Travel:
We have been providing an extensive holiday and travel planning service for over 35 years.
Our award-winning travel agency branches encompass Howard Travel in Trowbridge, Wiltshire, and Erne Travel in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland and travel lounges in Liss and now Gloucester. We are completely independent and are members of the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA) and operate under an ATOL license.
More about our holiday service